Millennium Oil & Gas (MOG), a Wyoming LLC, was organized in 1998 and has been operated in the stacked and oil rich Lance and Lightning Creek Fields located in the SE Powder River Basin (T35N, R65W) Niobrara Co., WY. MOG currently owns:
- 5,900 +/- net acres, leased or HBP
- 16 stripper wells
- Proven volatile oil reserves and prospects
- 3 SI gas wells w/est 375 mcfpd
- 23 total operated wellbores
- A deeded 100 acre yard plot
- 1,750 BO in stock tanks
- Misc. equipment
- MOG is also a non-operating partner in a sizeable, ready to drill, 6 sq. mi 3D, minnelusa play (Oshoto/Devils Tower area) located in NE Powder River Basin (T54-55N,R67W) Crook Co., WY.
- MOG's max daily production was 30+ bopd which fell to under 15 bopd due to market conditions.
- All wells were shut in (SI) on 3/31/2020 due to Covid-19. All wells are currently SI.
Click on the Documents tab for additional information including an active lease schedule, well list, maps, charts and graphs.
Interested parties with sufficient capital can email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. The name, rights, interest and title are included in this sale.
Welcome to BidEx! This is Mid-Continent Energy Exchange’s proprietary on line auction platform. Assets listed here are sold subject to the terms and conditions of the buyer and sellers agreements that must be executed before buying and selling.