Milligan, Austin, Gurley
Start Time:2/23/2023 7:33:00 PM
AVAILABLE IN THE BID GOES ON
Milligan - SE/4 Sec 6-35S-1E (2 BOPD)
Austin - E/2 NW/4 Sec 6-35S-1E (2 BOPD)
Gurley - NE/4 Sec 6-35S-1E (9 BOPD)
13 BOPD for all three wells.
- On the Gurley there is need for a 208 Continental Engine or electric motor (10 horse), and a 57 Bethlehem pumping unit is already on it. Please add it to the inventory list.
- Gurley # 12 needs an engine or a (10 horse) motor.
- The Simpson disposal pump was ordered but never delivered. It needs to be acquired.
- On the Gurley #4 the main reda electric line was stolen and needs to be replaced.
- Also on the Gurley #10 injection well the Lower Stalnaker Sand needs perfed and fraced to complete the workover. The casing passed MIT.
Click on the Documents tab for the data package which includes additional information.
Operator:Nemaha Ridge, LLC
Legal Description:Sec 6-35S-1E
Additional Information:MCEE Land will file the conveyance for the winning bidder. A recording fee of $150.00 will be added to the invoice. Please provide title information to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours after the auction to start the filing process.
No donations for this lot